Which heat gun?

Mine's more like the second, I guess. The built-in stand on the first is nice, though. Here's mine: http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/Category.taf?CategoryID=107&pricetype

Oh, I am so glad to see this. Our Walmart does not carry the heat guns, so my son suggested the $9.99 one at Harbor Freight but I wasn't sure if it would work as well. If you it works for you, I am going to try it!

Jane

Harbour Freight ones are a piece of crap. They are cheap for a reason. I've gone through 3 in one year. Spend money and get the quality ones. It's worth it. For what I paid for the 3, I could have had a better quality one. My embossing gun that I bought 4 years ago is still going strong.

I usually have a Wagner and they last me about a year. When I first started making candles it was an embossing gun, now I have one of the cheapies but none last me very long. We'll see how it does and if it doesn't last a year then I won't buy another. I say go for the cheap one, you may not use it much and it will be a learning thing.

We went to Lowes last night and got a Black & Decker heat gun. We couldn't wait to use it, so we tried it out on a black cherry square mason with some nasty wet spots and frosting. Holy cow I LOVE my heat gun!!! My candle is b-e-a-utiful!!! Thanks so much for your help... I LOVE THIS PLACE!!:yay: