Need help with a name.

wookie130

I make soy candles (actually parasoy), and most of them are scented foody/bakery/cafe scents...I love the yummy smells of baked goods and kitchen aromas. I live in Iowa, and the market for primitive/country/Americana type items is huge...I use 8 oz. square mason jars, 8 oz. smooth-sided jelly jars, and 16 oz. apoth country kitchen jars...the mason/jelly jars I use the rustic star lids. I also make tarts and votives to complement the larger sized container candles. Since I feel that I have mastered what I have done, and have been checking into insurance, and all the other ins and outs, I am stuck on finding a name for my potential business...I am interested in setting up wholesale accounts in the future with some local giftshops. I would love a name that reflects the kitchen/bakery/primitive aspect of my candles, as they are poured right in my kitchen as well.

Any ideas for me? My mind is blank!!!

Ooh...how about "Windowsill Creations?"

Or "Windowsill Candle Co.?"

Or "The Baker's Rack Candle Co.?"

Or "The Baker's Rack Candle Shack?" (kinda dig this one...)

Or "Field of Dreams Candle Co.?" (not too shabby...copyright infringement, however???)

It's early for a Saturday morning, and my brain just sort of popped these out without enough caffeine to really fuel the fire. Tell me what you think.

I am awful when it comes to names so I don't really have anything new to add except I imagine you'd have legal problems with the Field Of Dreams one. Especially if you want to get your name trademarked. And in some states you can't use "Company" unless your business is incorporated and really is a company. Just something to think about.

Bakery Candles....see I told you I'm no good at names!

Bakery De-Lites...see I told you I'm no good at names!

Kitchen Candles " "

Breadbox Candles " "

Saltbox Candles " "

Backdoor Candles " "

Okay, I'll stop before I embarrass myself any further. :tiptoe: