Has anyone seen these?

Yes I have seen them because I order from there but I don't know anythinyg about the candles they sell.

According to their website these are a new product for them but it did not give any wax or price info. I guess they worked some kind of deal out with Suggle to use their name.

According to their website these are a new product for them but it did not give any wax or price info. I guess they worked some kind of deal out with Suggle to use their name.

They don't make any of the candles they sell but they may have them exclusively made for them.

If you get their catalog they have losts of different candles, also other Licensed Candles like these...

Hostess Cup Cakes in these scents Chocolate Cup Cake, Twinkies & Fruit pie

&

Hawaiian Tropic

The jars are called "bulb jars" and come from Anchor Hocking. You can purchase them through Marck & Associates out of Toledo, Ohio. Or, if you can stand the minimum order amount, you can purchase them directly from Anchor Hocking. These jars are a challenge to wick using the soy waxes, but can be done. HTH

The jars are called "bulb jars" and come from Anchor Hocking. You can purchase them through Marck & Associates out of Toledo, Ohio. Or, if you can stand the minimum order amount, you can purchase them directly from Anchor Hocking. These jars are a challenge to wick using the soy waxes, but can be done. HTH

My experience is that they are more of a nightmare to wick...I still have not got the right wick for this darn jar...I have tried LX's RRD's HTP's Eco's and CD's and that is just for the 10oz bulb...so far the CD's are working the best but I think I'm going to have to double wick this jar...if you have any suggestions they would be enormously apprecitated...:wink2:

• 6 months later...