113 members have voted

1. 1. how many candle scents do you offer

• 1- 10
    • 10-25
    • 25-50
    • 50-75
    • 75-100
    • more

I am trying to keep it under 30 that I offer. However, I have a couple specially scents that I keep on hand for special people like my mom and one scent that I just keep for my neighbor. I really don't want over 30, but dang there are such good scents out there. I am the sample pack queen....LOL.

At shows my rack holds 66 different scents and they can be stocked 4 deep just on the display. The large variety helps me have a scent that someone will just have to have. Probably have close to 80 now, have about 6 new ones I will be adding when they are done testing, but then will be fading some out. I can always pour one I've stopped carrying for a special request as I keep notes on everything.

When I first started I was all about getting what was the most popular scents so I would always have them on hand...until I made a list and actually checked off what I sold in 6 months. I couldn't believe some of the scents that didn't go anywhere.

That is when I decided to cut down permanently on my scents. I still do this 6 month testing to see what stays and what goes - it keeps my variety fresh and dumps the ones I just don't sell.

Why keep it around if it doesn't go anywhere? I hate wasting money (I did enough of that the first few years! lol)

When I first started I was all about getting what was the most popular scents so I would always have them on hand...until I made a list and actually checked off what I sold in 6 months. I couldn't believe some of the scents that didn't go anywhere.

That is when I decided to cut down permanently on my scents. I still do this 6 month testing to see what stays and what goes - it keeps my variety fresh and dumps the ones I just don't sell.

Why keep it around if it doesn't go anywhere? I hate wasting money (I did enough of that the first few years! lol)

I'm going to try this and cut back some of my FO expense. I don't think I can cut back to 30 though.

Then again i'm always sampling new scents and adding new scents at least 3-4 times a year.