Anyone here use Madison Jars?

i have a sample madison jar from www.YesSupplyCo.com and i haven't tried wicking it yet but it don't look to be very tough and the glass is very sturdy with a nice cap, i still have the old J50 and i will try to pour today and test tomorrow if you want the results i'd be more than happy to share, let me know, i'm going back to either IGI4627 or 4630, just trying to use this up as i hate waste

i have a sample madison jar from www.YesSupplyCo.com and i haven't tried wicking it yet but it don't look to be very tough and the glass is very sturdy with a nice cap, i still have the old J50 and i will try to pour today and test tomorrow if you want the results i'd be more than happy to share, let me know, i'm going back to either IGI4627 or 4630, just trying to use this up as i hate waste

I asked them if they would send me a sample jar and they wouldn't.:( They sent me a lid but no jar. I was kind of bummed. I didn't want to buy a whole case just to see the jar. They are so pretty. I'd like to hear about your testing too.

Is there anyplace else that carries these jars?

• 5 months later...

I use the 8oz madison jars from The Jar Store and they are thick enough. I use GB 415 soy and have successfully wicked with RRD-47 and RRD-55 depending on the fo. For some reason didnt have much luck with the RRD-50. Also wicked well with the CD-10 and ECO-8. Wasnt crazy with the HTP's or the zincs. I also use additives and sometimes liquid dye. HTH

Kari