Clear Lotion Tubes

CountryGal

I found white and natural lotion tubes but can't find the clear ones. BCN used to have them (it's where I got mine before) (pretty sure they are the 1/2 oz. ones) but now they just have white ones and I liked the clear ones. Does anyone know where I can find these? (they are the clear, round with the push up bottom and screw off cap) Thanks!

Now you have me thinking - I bought mine so long ago that I don't remember if they're clear or not. :undecided I ended up not using them yet because I was concentrating on other things and haven't gotten back to perfecting my recipe for my lotion bars. I will double check tonight when I get home....but you're probably right :D

I got mine from brambleberry and did not notice that the tops cracked easily. However, I did notice that the ones that I used around the home for the little ones did tend to crack when either the children "played" with them or I dropped them. How they will stand up to regular "adult" use, I don't know.