Market Place first 2 days..

pamperme

...I did ok...made my booth rent for both days and enought to restock the product sold..however, I did get 2 possible somewhat local wholesale accounts out of it..gave out some samples and a price list..so we will see. I am going to try and at least one within the next two weeks to check up..and the other is about 1 1/2 hours away so I will probably give her a call and see.

NOT Bad! I am pretty happy with it..and my booth was only half full since my supplies did not come for most of my bath & body stuff..this weekend I will be standing there getting people to test out the body butter and giving a free sample of sugar scrub to anyone who buys a body butter..hoping I sell out!:D

I will post my rough pics this week sometime..they still have not put up my wire for my drapes and my fabric and lights are not up around the top of my space yet..and my selves with b&b are not up..but I have it all decked out for fall already.:smiley2:

Hope you all had a great holiday weekend!