Was wondering..

SilverOrchid

which sells better , the mason jar candles, ones with screw top lids or candle jars like status, or apothecary.. I know its cheaper to use Mason jars and the ones with the screw top lids.. I just wish they made the screw tops silver..

:D

It's according to your area, I sell Jelly Jars more because I can offer them at a lesser price than another jar, that holds the same amount of wax, at a higher price. Then there are some people that just don't like the Jelly Jar because it's to "country" for there decor.

There are some silver & zinc lids out there. The silver is not as shiny as the gold. Here is just one supplier that carries them http://www.bittercreeksouth.com/containers.htm scroll down to find them.

It's according to your area, I sell Jelly Jars more because I can offer them at a lesser price than another jar, that holds the same amount of wax, at a higher price. Then there are some people that just don't like the Jelly Jar because it's to "country" for there decor.

There are some silver & zinc lids out there. The silver is not as shiny as the gold. Here is just one supplier that carries them http://www.bittercreeksouth.com/containers.htm scroll down to find them.

DITTO that!

I use the plain sided jelly jars with no glass imprint on them..and the silver crystal lids from WSP..for a more contemporary look. People for SOME reason think Jelly jars are safer to burn in..I have heard that many times..I make a victorian type jar as well..looks like a glass vase..the actual glass is more sturdy and thicker than the jelly jar but I still sell more 8oz jelly jars:confused: