Borax Bath for CP Soap

Kymber

Ok I have searched and searched to try and find this thread again. I want to re-read it and try it but for the life of me I can't find it! Can anyone help? I thought it was on this board. OR if anyone can tell me how you do a borax bath with soap I would appreciate that too! TIA!

WOW...I am pulling my hair out here trying to remember where I read that. It smoothes out the bars and kinda gives them a shiney look. I think it was warm water in the sink and a handful of borax.....swish them around and dry on a rack? Maybe I dreamed it....LOL

I have a bucket I use in the sink, fill it about 2/3, throw in a handful of borax, swish and buff (I use a bath pouf) my soap, then rinse in cool water. It gets rid of any ash, smooths the edges and gives it a nice shine!! :D

I have a bucket I use in the sink, fill it about 2/3, throw in a handful of borax, swish and buff (I use a bath pouf) my soap, then rinse in cool water. It gets rid of any ash, smooths the edges and gives it a nice shine!! :D

Thanks Chris!!! That sounds close to what I had read...just wasn't real sure I was remembering right. I am going to give it a try!