Old Time Pottery glassware

Old Time Pottery just opened a store in our area and I went yesterday to look around for candle containers. They have frosted 8 oz. tumblers for .69 each. Has anyone used these? If so, are they safe to pour candles in? I didn't think they were too thin. I purchased a few to test.

Also, they had orange pumpkin jars with lids that have the face on them in two sizes, had these really cute containers with wire handles that had either a female or male scarecrow face and ones with Santa face.

We also have a Garden Ridge in town. Between the two, think I like Old Time Pottery better. Now if they would only bring The Flower Factory to our city I would be really happy.

I go to the Flower Factory alot but BOY have they gone up in price.BIG time.You can shop on-line now but maybe you like to be able to see the stuff.I do to see how big or small because just telling me not sure.I want to SEE the item before I decide.Also there is Craft Oulet Store In Franklin Ohio and you can buy on-line there too.

LynnS