Oregon Trails F/O?

callybug

I think there are alot of folks on the board who use OT - I use alot of their fo's - but mostly for soap and b&b.....if you are looking for fo's for candles, maybe someone else will give their opinion cause I have poured just a couple of candles and I must say, what I poured Rocks! I use J223, zinc wicks and apothecary jars and the hot and cold throw is amazing....

Also, if you do a search you will probably find some reviews....just search for Oregon Trails.....

If you soap, the fo's are outstanding....she tests in cp soap and doesn't add a scent until she has let the soap cure for a couple of months so the descriptions tells you about discoloration and acceleration, etc.

Debbie

I'm just above the border in Jacksonville - I've used OT in candles and b&b. Chai was one of the first ones out there, it's excellent. Yuzu is wonderful in tarts and b&b but gives a fuel smell in candles - it needs to be blended. She had an awesome Raspberry but I don't think she carries it anymore.