Peak's fall scents

Out of Peak's scents which would you list as your top 10 must have for Fall in soy wax? Here are ones I was thinking of:

1. Creme Brulee (tested - smells great, like syrup to me...throws great)

2. Warm Apple Pie (tested - smells great, spicy to me...throws great)

3. Pumpkin Spice (tested - smells & throws great)

4. Cinnamon Buns (tested - smells & throws great)

5. Cappuccino Hazelnut (tested - strong, strong, strong, haha)

6. Vanilla Passion (don't know if this is Fall but read great reviews)

7. Brown Sugar & Fig (not sure if this is either but i love BBW version)

8. Lemon Pound Cake (not tested but sounds yummy)

9. Banana Nut Bread (tested - smells great, more banana to me...throws great)

10. Gingerbread (not tested but sounds yummy)

Any other must have Peak scents for Fall that could replace one on my list?

I LOVE Amish Harvest I'll burn that one all year, so I'm biased, but for Fall I don't think two different apple scents would be a bad thing. I think alot also depends on where you live. I offer AJ&P, Warm Apple Pie and Winter Candy Apple (not Peaks).

Personally, Lemon Pound Cake is a spring/summer bakery to me.

I LOVE Amish Harvest I'll burn that one all year, so I'm biased, but for Fall I don't think two different apple scents would be a bad thing. I think alot also depends on where you live. I offer AJ&P, Warm Apple Pie and Winter Candy Apple (not Peaks).

Personally, Lemon Pound Cake is a spring/summer bakery to me.

Ok, that sounds good about the apple...I'll scratch LPC from the list, thanks.

Thanks Fern...I think I'm trying the impossible task of making only the top selling fall fragrances...my list keeps changing as we speak. I surveyed friends and the majority came back with pumpkin spice as their fall fav. Cornucopia rated last. Here's my top ten now...last one is Candy Corn which is not Peaks...I'll have to find a supplier of a good Candy Corn in soy...any suggestions? Do you guys think 10 scents for Fall is too many?? Should I narrow it down even more?

Crème Brulee

Warm Apple Pie

Pumpkin Spice

Vanilla Mint

Cinnamon Buns

Cappuccino Hazelnut

Pear Spice

Gingerbread

Brown Sugar & Fig (if it smells like bbw type)

Candy Corn

Oh Peaks is out of Apple Jack Peal so now looking at Pear Spice instead. Still would love more feedback on what you guys think!!!

You have a nice selection there and quite a few will transition into the holidays. I received a sample of the Brown Sugar and Fig, and it just may be my favorite (this week), I only put it in Body Butter, but am ordering a pound of it. And I think Vanilla Mint is a great choice over Vanilla Passion. Good call on the Pear Spice. I use a Pear from Candles & Supplies called Honey Baked Pear and people LOVE it, but I'm in a parablend, so I'm not sure about 100% soy.

Good luck!

You have a nice selection there and quite a few will transition into the holidays. I received a sample of the Brown Sugar and Fig, and it just may be my favorite (this week), I only put it in Body Butter, but am ordering a pound of it. And I think Vanilla Mint is a great choice over Vanilla Passion. Good call on the Pear Spice. I use a Pear from Candles & Supplies called Honey Baked Pear and people LOVE it, but I'm in a parablend, so I'm not sure about 100% soy.

Good luck!

Thank you...I'm feeling better about this revised list...thanks to you guys! I tested the vanilla hazelnut of Peaks in hopes of adding it to the list but it's a very light scent so was hoping the vanilla mint would be a little stronger....you guys thinks that's true? I'm using GL's 70/30 so maybe the honey baked pear will do good...i'll have to sample it. I've never ordered from them. Peaks I've had great luck with on every scent...their scent are true to their name unlike a couple of other suppliers I've tried so I'm gun shy on branching out on other suppliers at the moment. I did pour some lemon pound cake from BCS and it smelled just like lemon pound cake...never knew that was going to be an issue in suppliers, haha. I'm so happy to hear the positive review of the brown sugar fig...it's my favorite scent at BBW and hope it smells good in a candle!!! Will be putting in ANOTHER order soon!