Gwargh!

So I finally have the cash and space to get back into the game...

I go to Peak (I am a loyal customer, to be sure). Okay they're out of pretty much all the things I want. (Wax mostly, ETA 29th). This was Sunday. Okay no problem.

Woot today's the 29th!

Now it says the 30th.

Oh the pain...

I feel your pain! :D Thats what happened to me with the J225 and a few other things I wanted.. everytime I went they kept saying just one more day LOL I didnt go anywhere else because this supply place is 5 minutes from my house! I dont want to pay shipping .. so I waited lol :tiptoe:

I'm waiting for the white dipping bears to be back in stock - I emailed them a month and a half or so ago and they said it would take 3-4 weeks - I feel like a true addict checking everyday to see if they are here. First and Main is having a special on just white bears, for the same price as Peak, but you have to spend $125. I was thinking about doing a co-op for just the white ones, but I've never done one before and don't want to screw it up for everyone LOL. I've been dying to try Breakfast at Tiffany's too, and figured I would just get a sample size when I ordered my bears but I didn't think it would take this long. Not complaining, I'm just impatient! Please Peak's! Where are the bears?! :drool:

I go through white bears the most because I can make them any color....I was going to order the multi case from Peak where you get 12 of each color - they came out to $2.75 a bear that way. I'm all out of bears right now - totally bearless! LOL. If you have some 7.5 in. scraggles that you are willing to part with, send me a PM with the price and I'll check it out! I'm not in dire need (YET) but these are good sellers at the holidays...