Any onr used this before? Enchanted Lites Millennium Soy/Veg Blend Wax

Hi folks,

Have any of you guys used thiswax before? I bought some to try out today since the supplier is 25 minutes from my house. I wanted to have a back up source for wax in case I run out and need some in a hurry.

I really want to know if it has any problems and how the finish is. It says its the best but then dosnt every wax supplier say that:) They are nice people to deal with and I love the fact that I was able to go in person and pick it up.

I have used the EL Millenium before...as a matter of fact I do like the wax. I enjoy the pastille form, makes it easy to work with and one of the reason I decided to try it was that it is close to me and shipping is cut in half. However with that being said I find that it is much like the other soy waxes in that you still get wet spots and frosting as well as craters so it is just a matter of working with it and fine tuning it to your advantage, in other words...test test test and take notes. HTH :tongue2: