Campfire Smoke?

LynnS

Poured that last night and after it hardened went to sniff for a cold throw.OMG I couldn't breathe.It smells just like smoke.Of course I understand but this would be one Of course you would want to burn outside(somewhere you are not allowed to have fires in your yard etc)Recently someone mentioned Burnt Rubber and some of us could not imagine that scent.Well this one is not for me UNLESS I am outside.I can stand bonfires but just so much and I have had enough.

Get the smell without all the smoke/smog that comes from a campfire.Will be a good fall scent.

Has anyone tested or sold any of these.I just wanted something different this year for fall besides all the food scents .Also think I will forewarn people before they take a sniff.

LynnS

I have not tried that one...but I did order a sample of Campfire Marshmellow from Alabaster. I love it...first smell is more sweet marshmellow smell then I can faintly pick up on the campfire scent. Very different and may be a good one for fall.:smiley2:

S'Mores is good too.Also a fall scent.I smell the hershey with the marshmellow.Haven't tested it but cold throw more hershey.

Seems like everytime I choose a fall scent I lean towards the yummy food ones and some people prefer not to buy those.Kinda half and half.If it is a certan food they will get it.

I am going through BCS and find some more I will like.Got these on the last sale.Maybe some more fall ones.

LynnS

Poured that last night and after it hardened went to sniff for a cold throw.OMG I couldn't breathe.It smells just like smoke.Of course I understand but this would be one Of course you would want to burn outside(somewhere you are not allowed to have fires in your yard etc)Recently someone mentioned Burnt Rubber and some of us could not imagine that scent.Well this one is not for me UNLESS I am outside.I can stand bonfires but just so much and I have had enough.

Get the smell without all the smoke/smog that comes from a campfire.Will be a good fall scent.

Has anyone tested or sold any of these.I just wanted something different this year for fall besides all the food scents .Also think I will forewarn people before they take a sniff.

LynnS

Who'd ya get it from?

I got Campfire Smoke from BCS when the big sale was going on.I order from both though.Sent message last night BUT did not click submit reply DA.Was late so just went to bed.

Also I have smelled another candle from a company called Fireplace.I just never could get that smell of a fireplace but this Campfire Smoke is dead on.Maybe burning the Fireplace candle might have been a good hot throw but not a good true cold throw.

LynnS

I agree Sara.It is a TRUE TRUE scent.I was amazed.HOW can it be so real?Perfumes yes, food yes,clean scent yes but Smoke? I think I will get some remarks also.Gee how do we explain this one???HA!!!!

Cute question?How do you get that smoke smell in there.Well I just melt the wax, put the scent/dye in and WA LA there it is(Smoke). It's MAGIC.

I think I know a family who will want one.They live in a gated community,beautiful homes, lots of rules and I am sure when they burn this outside they will start something.People will be looking all over for the campfire. They are just the couple for this candle.I already know they are sick of rules. OOOPPPSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LynnS

Placed my order with BCS last night and WHOOPS realize I got Campfire Smoke at BCN.Ordering from both companies I got them confused.

Went on BCN site and my 2 favorites Blueberry Muffin and Wildberry Zinger Tea are there.Not sure if Campfire will be a favorite till I see if it sells.I think it is a true unique scent though. Seems to be great sellers for those who have brought it.I cannot wait till the shows I am doing in Sept.

LynnS