UV Inhibitor

Is this what you add to your wax to keep you color from fading out when it is out in the elements? I have some electrics I made for myself....and I noticed that the color faded after being out on my tables and that for awhile...especially if they were close to a window. If this is what you use how much per pound do you use. I normally use soy but for these I used paraffin because of the melt point. Thanks!

Is this what you add to your wax to keep you color from fading out when it is out in the elements? I have some electrics I made for myself....and I noticed that the color faded after being out on my tables and that for awhile...especially if they were close to a window. If this is what you use how much per pound do you use. I normally use soy but for these I used paraffin because of the melt point. Thanks!

yes this helps the fading.

and for me i use 1/2 teaspoon to 1lb of wax and it works good,some use up to 1 teaspoon to 1 lb of wax.