supply question

We have used Candle Chem in Brocton, MA, for ten years. The scents are strong. Service is great. Can't say enough good about them. I believe their URL is candlechem.com.

Texas has the most candle suppliers in the U.S. and you use a supplier in MA, why is that?

Tradition I guess. They were one of the first candle supply houses we tried ten years ago. We have developed a friendship beyond business through the years. Some supplies we buy only through Candle Chem, even though we can get them cheaper elsewhere. Candle Chem has also been around for a long time. We have dropped lots of suppliers over the years because of problems with them, or they went out of business (which is a terrible thing to have happen to you - scrambling to find new suppliers). Bottom line is we like doing business with them and have NEVER been dissatisfied. Hope this answers your question. Wonder why there are so many candle making suppliers in Texas????

Tradition I guess. They were one of the first candle supply houses we tried ten years ago. We have developed a friendship beyond business through the years. Some supplies we buy only through Candle Chem, even though we can get them cheaper elsewhere. Candle Chem has also been around for a long time. We have dropped lots of suppliers over the years because of problems with them, or they went out of business (which is a terrible thing to have happen to you - scrambling to find new suppliers). Bottom line is we like doing business with them and have NEVER been dissatisfied. Hope this answers your question. Wonder why there are so many candle making suppliers in Texas????

To answer this question... Must be because Texas is the largest state.

I'm glad you have such a great relationship with Candle Chem and they never went out of business, that's good.

Now more specific to my other question... I was thinking more in the lines of shipping cost, must be high shipping cost from MA to TX.

I try to find the closest Quality supplier to me to save on shipping and I hope they don't go out of business.