Bayousome bases?

Luci

Last week on the secret specials page, they had the after shave on sale. I started to order it, but then I got an email from the Yahoo groups thing saying that they would be having a close out sale on all b&b bases starting Monday. I emailed Cindy and asked about the sale. She said the sale prices were on the bases page on the website. I have checked several times throughout the weekend, but there are no sale prices posted.

Did you guys get that email? Do you see any sale prices?

Also, I got a sample of after shave, silk protein shampoo, and conditioner a while back. My husband said he really likes the after shave. I've just used the shampoo and conditioner twice this weekend to get a gauge on it. Have you tried these bases?

Hi Luci,

Your web browser may have cached the old page. Place your mouse pointer in the middle of the page and right click your mouse. Then pick refresh from the selections. This will ensure that you are seeing the correct page.

If you look closely, you will see that the actual price is much lower than the posted price.

Bill Griffith

http://www.BayouSome.com