Soy Pro??

i Tried Soy Pro, Like The Way It Pour/ I Had To Pour Under 100 Or I Would Get Tunnels In The Middle,or Holes, Near The Wick, Not Getting A Good Scent Throw Cold Or Hot . I Used A Soy Based Scent I Am Going To Let The Candle Cure A Week To See If It Will Throw.

i Tried Soy Pro, Like The Way It Pour/ I Had To Pour Under 100 Or I Would Get Tunnels In The Middle,or Holes, Near The Wick, Not Getting A Good Scent Throw Cold Or Hot . I Used A Soy Based Scent I Am Going To Let The Candle Cure A Week To See If It Will Throw.

Thank you for your info! Would you please keep us posted on the hot throw once it cures?

TIA

• 4 weeks later...

Hi pixisprkl, I poured a large jar of Soy Pro last night. The cold throw is awsome! I poured at 145, so it was a little bumpy on top. Do you know what is a good cure time for this wax? The color looks great too, but I wonder about the hot throw........... anyone test burn this wax yet? ~Dana

Mellisa e-mailed me right away and said to cure for at least 72 hours. I stuck my jar in the frig for a few hours to see if it would frost. It didn't frost really, just got a little oil sepage (sp?). I may have added too much at 1 3/8 oz. pp ~Dana