Tony's FO's..

TeriM

Dragons Blood is on sale? That scent is fantastic. All of Tony's oils are. I just finished pouring his Sun Ripened Raspberry, and it's a great dupe. Not one of those yicky sweet raspberries. This one is a fresh off the vine kind of raspberry. I also love his Moonlight Path (sex in a bottle, lol) Cinnamon Peach and Apple, Apple Jack and Peel, Stress Relief, and the list goes on...

I'm going to try his Cool Citrus Basil next. I can't think of any one oil of his that I don't like. Which is good for him and very bad for my pocketbook :smiley2:

Great customer service too.

you guys are killing me... !

I was looking as it seems alot of his do well in soap... I've been having issues with some not lasting and figured I try some that you've all said work well - looks like a lot of his do...

now I'm off !!!

I have never tried Tonys FO's they seem a little more pricey then other places...are they better quality or are they just more expensive.

This is the same questions I have. I checked out the site sometime ago but did not order because his prices are higher. Why?

Their FO's are great quality.......I use some of their oils for CP and candles and never have to use more than 1 oz./lb. (usually less) for any of my products. It will average out to about the same price as a cheaper oil that you need 1.5 oz/lb. The more complex the scent, the higher the cost of the raw ingredients it takes to make it!! :cool2:

Their FO's are great quality.......I use some of their oils for CP and candles and never have to use more than 1 oz./lb. (usually less) for any of my products. It will average out to about the same price as a cheaper oil that you need 1.5 oz/lb. The more complex the scent, the higher the cost of the raw ingredients it takes to make it!! :cool2:

Thanks. This really helps. I don't mind paying for good oils but I just want to make sure they were worth the cost.