Curing Time for Comfort Blend Wax

i was wondering how long to cure a candle after making it to get the best ht from it. Can Anyone help

hi i don't use that one but i use a similar one , iga 4630 almost the same but i let mine cure for 2 to 3 days before i sell ..buy the way i see you are from orange county,do you buy wax here in ca and if so where do you get it from?

i am trying to save on shipping thats why i ask.:D

I purchased my first batch from Lone Star Candle but Let it Shine is based in Washington and they offer discounts on purchases of 2 or more cases.

Here is there web site address

www.letitshineusa.com

You have to call to get the discount for more then one case. Otherwise I find the Lonestar with there shipping is just a few pennies cheaper if you just want one case.

How is the 4630 for ht and ct on candles. I am open to whatever works just trying to make a good candle

I purchased my first batch from Lone Star Candle but Let it Shine is based in Washington and they offer discounts on purchases of 2 or more cases.

Here is there web site address

www.letitshineusa.com

You have to call to get the discount for more then one case. Otherwise I find the Lonestar with there shipping is just a few pennies cheaper if you just want one case.

How is the 4630 for ht and ct on candles. I am open to whatever works just trying to make a good candle

for me 4630 i very good on ht and ct same here i get my wax from let it shine and just pick it up at the sac wharehouse

since i just live 35min away