Any favorite FO from C&S?

julie c

I would like to try C&S Fo, and wondered if anyone has tried any and love them. I'm looking for some Christmas scents and a few bakery ones. I use JS 50/50 and 4794. Thanks! I get into routine and keep ordering from the same suppliers. I guess I'm afraid of making a mistake! UGH!

I buy my wax from C & S and some of their oils. I love their pumpkin pie, and their carrot cake (which is Old Fashioned Christmas, I think). I also like their straight vanilla. I use mostly Peaks & Daystar, but I do keep a few of their oils.

Hit or miss with me too ... I've tried a few, and then gave up (I use 50/50 soy blend). You should check out their shipping before ordering; it's a $10 minimum charge. The last time I placed an order, the woman on the phone was rude. At that point, I decided to stay with the suppliers that I know appreciate my business. :wink2:

Apple Jack and Peel,

Sage & Citrus

Macintosh Apple

Peaches & Peonies

I like these and C&S has an offer when you purchase four or more fragrance oils you pay less. I have not had a problem with shipping because I always ask the cost of shipping when I place my order this way, if I can add more for the same price or a bit more I can do so at that time. I have never experienced anything but helpfulness from Cindy or the girls that work there.

I have never had a problem with C&S either...maybe I'm just lucky with the FOs - I get a lot from them as well as a lot of my jars. They have always been very helpful to me as well - I've never called them, but they respond to my emails very quickly. The only FOs I ever got from them that I didn't like was Buttermilk pancakes and fresh baked bread. don't know what I was thinking when I ordered those two! I know some people don't like them, but like I said, I've never had a problem, and I've ordered from them many many times.