Fragrance Lamp Scents

Groovy Chic

For those of you that use the fragrance lamps, have you found a supplier with some great scents for these? And also, for those who blend their own fragrances for these lamps, could you please tell me the percentages of isopropyl alcohol/fragrance oil you mix?

OK...here is my magic formula. Tried and true for YEARS.

1- 16 oz bottle of 99% alcohol. (do not take a nip....you are delusional)

Add 1/2 to 3/4 ounce fragrance oil.

Shake the Pee Waddlin' out of it and let it sit fer a spell.

Start with a clean lampe and a clean wick/stone/apparatus.

Add to the alcohol 1/2oz to 6/10ozs up with the magic formula.

Place cap on tightly. Do some chores, plant the garden, bleach your hair, burp a baby. it is now ready for you to return. Remove the tightly placed cap and BRING FIRE to tha house! At this point, it is perfectly natural for you to commence ta starring at and through the flames. Think about HELL and all those people that deserve to be on the guest list there. You have a good 5-7 minutes to enjoy this fantasy. Blow it out and cap it with the other cap. (Do not git yer caps mixxed up or you are in a s*** load of trouble)

Enjoy!!!......of course that will depend on which FO you chose to use. Some FOs smell like crapola in the Lampe Bergers.....others are marvelous.

Thats it folks

Awsome..thanks for sharing..and good read!:D

Oh...and you should be one of those people who write the description for catalogs...kinda like on the Seinfield episode. :wink2:

OK...here is my magic formula. Tried and true for YEARS.

1- 16 oz bottle of 99% alcohol. (do not take a nip....you are delusional)

Add 1/2 to 3/4 ounce fragrance oil.

Shake the Pee Waddlin' out of it and let it sit fer a spell.

Start with a clean lampe and a clean wick/stone/apparatus.

Add to the alcohol 1/2oz to 6/10ozs up with the magic formula.

Place cap on tightly. Do some chores, plant the garden, bleach your hair, burp a baby. it is now ready for you to return. Remove the tightly placed cap and BRING FIRE to tha house! At this point, it is perfectly natural for you to commence ta starring at and through the flames. Think about HELL and all those people that deserve to be on the guest list there. You have a good 5-7 minutes to enjoy this fantasy. Blow it out and cap it with the other cap. (Do not git yer caps mixxed up or you are in a s*** load of trouble)

Enjoy!!!......of course that will depend on which FO you chose to use. Some FOs smell like crapola in the Lampe Bergers.....others are marvelous.

Thats it folks

Well, you would think a town the size of 120,000 would have at least one place that sold the 99% alcohol. I find the 91% everywhere and have tried it but I'm not getting the results I wanted. So I'll bite the bullet and order on-line. Thanks to everyone for the help, you're the best :wink2:

I'm new to the lamps but I love the results (using the preblended oils, not my 91% ones, lol). I found the lamps at a good price at Candle Soylutions and they even sell the 99% alcohol. Great customer service, so if you're looking at trying these lamps, they might be more affordable for you than the Lamberger ones. Damn, those are alot of grocery money.

I keep hearing about an Almond Pear scent for these lamps that people love. Have you tried that one yet?