Color Question

Deana_P

GIRL'S NIGHT OUT - Another super cool and awesome oil! While this oil appears to be a bit "softer" - out of the bottle, it will surprise you! This is fun, flirty and fabulous! Traces of sandalwood, rose, sweet citrus, lavender, and jasmine with a base of powdery musk. This oils is very floral-esque in nature. Very complex with over 25 raw materials and several essential oils. It is beautiful, sexy and vivacious! It is bath and body safe, and SUPER STRONG in soy and paraffin! A MUST HAVE!!! A JUST SCENT EXCLUSIV

but it OOB doesnt smell like it

and thanx fore replying, Cathy !!!

It smells like hotel soap....like Motel 6 back in the 80s........BUT .....when I whiff again..I kinda smell something sweet, I think .......Ive just heard that its really nice

If I dont get anything positive, Im doing a switcharoni !!!!

Deana

and THANX yall !!

I made a candle for a friend of mine (who is a Body Shop consulatant and their parties are called GNOs--Girls' Night Out). I used Palm Wax and colored it light pink, I personally thought the scent reminded me of a bunch of high school girls getting ready to go out (Aqua Net hair spray--from you ladies in the 80s with big hair). I didn't care for it.

I absolutely love this scent. I tsmells just like Missy's old Spiritual Awakening to me. I make it all the time and women really love it. Hard to explain, not a floral, kinda perfumy, but just very nice. One of my personal favorites.I make it in a hot pink, or scarlet.