Recommendations for best Bath & Body bulk wholesalers

As I have already seen a huge difference between the quality of bath and body products,I would greatly appreciate a recommendation for the very best, most reliable, PROVEN wholesale sources of bulk supply of soap making, creams, lotions, shaving products, balms, oils, and related Bath and body personal products, pakaging and similar supplies. Must be an established, exclusively wholesale supplier.

While my preference is for natural products that are well formuated to benefit the user, the actual quality in terms of feel and function is also very important. For example, emulsions that stay emulsified and other additives that actually are absorbed rather than leaving a greasy look and feel, especially for shaving and other mens products. Bottm line, not "natural" just as a sales term and not poorly formulated either in terms of skin feel or longevity. Your experiences and suggestions are greatly appreciated!

Basically I am looking for premium quality that works and also appears desirable to use in the short and long term. Thanks so much.

As I have already seen a huge difference between the quality of bath and body products,I would greatly appreciate a recommendation for the very best, most reliable, PROVEN wholesale sources of bulk supply of soap making, creams, lotions, shaving products, balms, oils, and related Bath and body personal products, pakaging and similar supplies. Must be an established, exclusively wholesale supplier.

While my preference is for natural products that are well formuated to benefit the user, the actual quality in terms of feel and function is also very important. For example, emulsions that stay emulsified and other additives that actually are absorbed rather than leaving a greasy look and feel, especially for shaving and other mens products. Bottm line, not "natural" just as a sales term and not poorly formulated either in terms of skin feel or longevity. Your experiences and suggestions are greatly appreciated!

Basically I am looking for premium quality that works and also appears desirable to use in the short and long term. Thanks so much.

I would highly suggest reading the forum. You will find your answers within the posts here, or end up trying many different places like we all did. What's great for one of us may not be for someone else. You're gonna have to learn these things just like the rest of us... By reading the posts here you can get an idea of what many recommend for various applications, but until you try them for yourself, you won't know for sure.

I agree with PA, do your homework read all the posts that you can, try different things and then decide what you like best.

You might like lavender and I hate it. So what good would that do you? What's greasy to you may not be greasy to someone else.

I hate working with preservatives so I don't do many products that require them. You might only want to make stuff with it.

from your post: For example, emulsions that stay emulsified and other additives that actually are absorbed rather than leaving a greasy look and feel, especially for shaving and other mens products

Do searches in these areas then try it out. We all had to start somewhere and reading and hands on experience is the best way to learn.

Bottom line, and no, all you drama queens, I'm not being mean, but you have to do your own research and legwork. Then ask if you get stuck.

Well, thanks so much for the help. While launching a store in town, a website store, and ebay store, shopping, buying, labeling, stocking and code development for the sites, some day I will, hopefully be able to read the past forum posts and so much more. Somehow, I had thought there might be a few here who could recommend the best of the best. Actually, I can't really imagine anyone that would be desirous of products that are greasy, separate when kept a few days, or packaged poorly. Somehow, I would think that professional selection and blending of ingredients could make for far more satisfied customers and directly drive sales. I don't pretend or desire to be a home brewer, but rather choose to look to those in the know with the training and experience to compound products properly, especially in the areas of soaps and skin care products. As a long term herbalist, at least I know that many "natural" products can do great harm, and others don't always deliver the best blend unless compiled by those who truly know what they are doing. That liability I don't want or need, especially when seeking bulk products for public use.

Preferably reputable suppliers of previously compounded and well tested products in bulk quantities. Excellent products from which to choose those that would fit my marketing mix of men and ladies skin care, bath and body soaps, etc.. Thank you. I have already tried quite a range of "wholesale" products available prepackaged, but not yet found what I am seeking.

Creativeexpression is here solely to pick your brain. In other word "I want to open a store, internet store etc and use bases that I neither test nor use in advance so that I can make money off of all of your advise and experience"

Things just keep getting curiouser and curiouser.

A very interesting insight, but troubling at best.

Now, back to my cauldron.

Well, I must ask what it is you would expect us to believe? You have stated that you are just too busy to do your own reading and research

While launching a store in town, a website store, and ebay store, shopping, buying, labeling, stocking and code development for the sites, some day I will, hopefully be able to read the past forum posts and so much more.

And yet, here you still are, answering every post that gets made to this thread and the other very similar thread in the candle section. You are most greatful for the suppliers names that are handed to you, but you don't seem to have the time to do some simple research on your own. This forum is a wealth of information. Within it's confines you will not only find the names and acronyms of more suppliers than you can shake a stick at, but you will also find the products that each of them offer, specific fragrance oils, essential oils, bases, raw materials, and even recipes for hundreds of products that we have spent countless hours of our time tweaking and testing so that we too can have the very best product out there. The advice you have been given concerning reading and research is good advice. Very few experienced folks here will be willing to just hand over the things to you that you can find on your own time, however, as you will find in your reading, we are more than happy to help you tweak, test, and perfect what you take the time to begin yourself.

This is really a forum of formulators and not many of us work with wholesalers. Some WILL wholesale their own stuff, but it tends to be specialized - like one here I know does great bath bombs, and a few select other products - but doesn't wholesale lotions and stuff.

We are more brimming with info on ingredients and possibly bases - very little on wholesalers here. For that you will have to seek elsewhere.

All my best to you though,

Do I bow and say your highness now??? :rolleyes2

Ha! My thoughts exactly.

Oh wait, let me dig out my notebook of trade secrets that cost me thousands to formulate and test and post it freely on the net. :laugh2:

NOT.

Last time I checked, you aren't alone. I work 80+ hours a week at my "real" job that finances this entire ordeal, hold together two families, work on opening my OWN business, and still find time to formulate and test... yeah, I'll post that info for ya. Just as soon as hell freezes over.

Ha! My thoughts exactly.

Oh wait, let me dig out my notebook of trade secrets that cost me thousands to formulate and test and post it freely on the net. :laugh2:

NOT.

Last time I checked, you aren't alone. I work 80+ hours a week at my "real" job that finances this entire ordeal, hold together two families, work on opening my OWN business, and still find time to formulate and test... yeah, I'll post that info for ya. Just as soon as hell freezes over.

:highfive: :highfive: :highfive: Well said girlie. We're more than "home brewers"

Well, thanks so much for the help. While launching a store in town, a website store, and ebay store, shopping, buying, labeling, stocking and code development for the sites, some day I will, hopefully be able to read the past forum posts and so much more. Somehow, I had thought there might be a few here who could recommend the best of the best.

As a long term herbalist, at least I know that many "natural" products can do great harm, and others don't always deliver the best blend unless compiled by those who truly know what they are doing. That liability I don't want or need, especially when seeking bulk products for public use.

I can't imagine you will have a very succesful store if you are as arrogant and rude with your customers as you are to members here.

Really, what incentive do you think anyone has here to divulge "the best of the best" to you? What do you have to bring to the table? I wish you could understand exactly how insulting your post is. There are plenty of people here who also work outside the home, have their own businesses, raise kids, work on a degree, do charity work, etc., yet they find time to shop for supplies on their own, create their own bath and body products, and contribute their successes and failures here for others to learn from.

I've had my own brick & morter business for over 4 years. I spent a full year researching vendors and purchasing supplies for b&b products in addition to other merchandise I carry, and tradeshows I attend. You better believe this forum and others were helpful in that task, but did anyone hand me the information on a silver platter? NO. I found this place by performing a search for suppliers. One particular supplier had a link to this place, and it has been a goldmine of information. By reading posts I learned of more suppliers, products, processes, and issues.

I don't know what kind of budget you are operating with, but I have plenty of information regarding wholesale suppliers. My time is worth money, just the same as yours. If you can't spend the time researching on your own, then you can purchase the results of my research. Just PM me for details.

I can't imagine you will have a very succesful store if

I don't know what kind of budget you are operating with, but I have plenty of information regarding wholesale suppliers. My time is worth money, just the same as yours. If you can't spend the time researching on your own, then you can purchase the results of my research. Just PM me for details.

I think I love you:highfive: