New wax coming soon!!!

Just saw on JS's web site that they will be introducing their new 70/30 wax soon!!!! I don't know about you, but after all the rave reviews of GL 70/30, I'm excited about trying the JS version...I live in Iowa, and having the GL shipped up to me would be waayyyy too expensive right now. I can actually afford to have JS's waxes shipped to me, so...yay!!! Will plan to order and test, so we'll so how it goes!

However, some of us have been very satisfied with Just Scent...I wouldn't exactly say that anyone has made scathing comments about this company, or Becky's oils. Some had simply commented that her oils did not throw to their liking, which is true of any company, really. Some will work, some will not.

The majority of fragrances I've used from JS have been wonderful, and meet my needs. I know I'm not alone in saying this, so I feel that some will be interested in trying the new 70/30 blend. If it is at all comparable to GL's 70/30, I know that Just Scent could be saving a lot of people on shipping, which is true for myself.

Hey, it's worth a try! :)

However, some of us have been very satisfied with Just Scent...I wouldn't exactly say that anyone has made scathing comments about this company, or Becky's oils. Some had simply commented that her oils did not throw to their liking, which is true of any company, really. Some will work, some will not.

The majority of fragrances I've used from JS have been wonderful, and meet my needs. I know I'm not alone in saying this, so I feel that some will be interested in trying the new 70/30 blend. If it is at all comparable to GL's 70/30, I know that Just Scent could be saving a lot of people on shipping, which is true for myself.

Hey, it's worth a try! :)

I agree. Becky has excellent customer service and she has some great oils that throw very well for me. GL shipping costs are just too high for me and so I am looking forward to trying JS 70/30 blend.

The best way I found to save on shipping for wax is buy it from the closest supplier to you.

If you already use a soy wax and that same supplier has container paraffin wax then you could blend your own, and save on shipping. Making a soy blend is not very hard to do.

I can make a soy blend for about $1.00/LB verses pay $1.50/Lb or more for a pre-blend.

I agree with Wookie.

Although the oils I tested in my wax are not strong enough for me, I would not hestiate to try any other products.

Her customer service is great and I do have many of her oils I will be testing in my bath products. I think I will also be testing her wax when it comes out.

SP:smiley2:

The best way I found to save on shipping for wax is buy it from the closest supplier to you.

If you already use a soy wax and that same supplier has container paraffin wax then you could blend your own, and save on shipping. Making a soy blend is not very hard to do.

I can make a soy blend for about $1.00/LB verses pay $1.50/Lb or more for a pre-blend.

I absolutely agree with you, and have done so in the past. I can get my soy blend locally, but it's paraffin that kills me with shipping...there are literally no suppliers that carry what I would use around here. I can have my full wax supply shipped from JS via priority mail, and save on shipping, and gas expenses from driving to my soy supplier, which is still an hour and 20 minutes away. For me, it still works out to be more cost effective to order from JS. This, of course, is just my situation, and I know it would be much easier for a lot of folks to blend their own parasoy.

Gien the less than stellar reviews on her scents and service, the last thing I'd be doing is gambling on switching to a wax she provides.
Some of JS's oils are great. It is just like all the other suppliers out there. Some have some really good ones and some are ok. That is why we have choices. I will be trying this new wax. Nothing to lose. I placed orders last week from 3 suppliers. The only one I have received was from JS so far. Service means alot. As far as her oils go, I have some really great ones from her, some are not so good but I feel that was more me than the oils.

Dixie