How To Thicken Carrier Oils

so you want to make body butter with No butters...

you are gonna have to play with your ratios of ewax,stearic acid and/or beeswax.

You can get a thick lotion with no butters, but without them its hard to get the feel of one, without going to more specialized chemicals and processes(this is just in my own experiences thus far) you can whip your thick lotion and get a very body butter like feel to them, but I haven't been able to stabilize this for a long shelf life without a butter in them.. they ultimately lose volume on me.

Hopefully someone with more experience can help you out more.

You could try using Vege Thix from The Herbarie. Here is the link so you can read about it http://www.theherbarie.com/VegeThix-pr-60.html.

I think that is exactly what she wants to do, She mentioned the vegi thix stuff privately.

Its amazing the new stuff thats out there.. i have been idle for about 5 months. I haven't heard of this stuff:eek:

I ordered some of this late Tuesday afternoon and it came today. Talk about fast terrific customer service wtg Garden of Wisdom. I can't wait to try it.

I was told about your post. I created an account to thank you!!

That was very nice of you!

Warmest regards,

Markey :yay:

Garden of Wisdom