The Candle Maker ?

Has anyone every bought from this place. I just seen that they are in WI and only about 25 miles from me. I'm wondering how their FO's are for soy wax and also they do have a soy blend and was wondering if anyone has tried it. TIA Cindy/WI

Yikes! Just found their web site, and their soy is around $72.00 for a case!!!! Ouch...for soy that seems expensive, and that's before I tacked the shipping on. I live in Iowa, so I'm always looking for a deal on shipping. I suggest if you want to try them out (because you may be happy with their wax), you ask them to send you a small sample of wax before you commit...hey, with gas prices being as high as they are right now, shipping and driving are both quite pricey. I have not heard of their wax (or company before).

Just my 2 cents.

Your right about their soy wax it is pretty high but when I was ordering in my soy wax it came to about the same price with shipping. I don't order my wax any more I can pick it up at NU Scents which is about a 30 min drive for me down there. I was more interested in there FO's than anything. Last time I picked up my wax at NU Scents I asked about their FO's and how they did in soy wax, the lady was real wishie washie on her answer so I never bought any from them. I figure if they couldn't give me a straight answer on them I wasn't about to buy any. Maybe I'll just go and check them out and buy a few samples and see how they do in my C 3 wax. Thanks for answering anyway, Cindy/WI

Thanks Candle Man,

I've been useing BCN for around 6 years now and have been very happy with everything I've bought from them but they are 8 hours up north from me and these other places are less than an hour drive. So I guess I was just hopeing someone would know something so I would be able to save on shipping and just go and pick things up. Thanks again, Cindy/WI

Bitter Creek North is also in WI with a much better slection, quality FO's and better prices on wax. Check them out www.candlesupply.com

Thanks Candle Man,

I've been useing BCN for around 6 years now and have been very happy with everything I've bought from them but they are 8 hours up north from me and these other places are less than an hour drive. So I guess I was just hopeing someone would know something so I would be able to save on shipping and just go and pick things up. Thanks again, Cindy/WI

If you can't find anyone on here that has used them to get some kind of feed back, then just sample some things from them to check there quality of product. They may have some things that are great and will save you on shipping.