reed diffuser fragrances

Ingrid

I recently purchased 3 scents from Bittercreek for the reed diffusers. Two out of the three just don't have a scent throw. I was wondering could I add some fragrance oil like cinnamon or pine to increase the throw. If anyone has any info it would be helpful, I hate to waste the oils. If I can use them for other things that would be good too.

I recently purchased 3 scents from Bittercreek for the reed diffusers. Two out of the three just don't have a scent throw. I was wondering could I add some fragrance oil like cinnamon or pine to increase the throw. If anyone has any info it would be helpful, I hate to waste the oils. If I can use them for other things that would be good too.

I would not add straight fragrance oil since it may clog the reeds and you would be at square one. I blend fragrance oil with reed diffuser oil and they throw wonderful. You could try to add a 50/50 combo of both see if that helps.