Where can I find this tin / container

Hi all!

I'm making candles for my brother's wedding as favors. I was trying to think of something unique (I only do containers right now...haven't ventured into votives or pillars yet). I saw this container and thought it was very pretty. Anyone know where I can get some like it? Thanks for your thoughts!

D

15900.jpg

Hi all!

I'm making candles for my brother's wedding as favors. I was trying to think of something unique (I only do containers right now...haven't ventured into votives or pillars yet). I saw this container and thought it was very pretty. Anyone know where I can get some like it? Thanks for your thoughts!

D

15900.jpg

That is one adorable container. If you find something similiar, can you post it? Where did you see this one?

That looks like one of two tins I saw at our Walgreens Pharmacy recently. I think they were empty and didn't already have a candle in them. Walgreens usually only carry a few of each item. Back a few months ago I saw a container there that I liked and talked with the manager and told him I made candles and asked if after I purchased two and decided that I wanted more if he could order them and he told me yes. I ended up not using that container so I don't know how long it would take for a special order to come in. Good luck finding it.

Edited to say I think they were .99 cents each.

Thanks guys. I'll be on the hunt for it :) I found it by googling wedding candle favors. Since I don't do votives or pillars, I want to make them a classy, nice container favor. I loved those tins. Thank you, Bizzy for the other link. I do like those too. I'll let you know if I find the tins :) Thanks guys!

D

P.S. Thank you, ScentsandMore, for the Walgreens tip. I never thought to look there...I'm off to check it out :)

I have searched with no luck then I thought, that container looks like one you would get engraved. You can likely find this item from a engraving supplier.

Here is one product I found.

http://www.laserbits.com/ this one you have to click on pewter on the left then at the top click on pewter pen/pencil cup

Maybe there is wholesale engraving supplies. Maybe it's not called this but engraveable items/supplies, but I do think I'm looking in the right direction.

post-219-139458406751_thumb.jpg

Candle Man..you're a genius! I never thought to look there, but you're right! My only other thought is that if it's from an engraving place, I bet it's expensive...but I'll go google wholesale engraving containers and see what I come up with :)

LOL:) I wish i was smokin' something!! I just re-looked at it - i didnt see the little ball thing on the top of the lid before....Please forgive me:cry2:

~Carlena~

That's not the only difference, this container is heavy meatl and silver plated.

Here is the site she found it at, the info was in the picture properties.

http://www.bridalpeople.com/wedding-candle-favors/15900.asp

It kinda looks like the cotton ball holder that I have in one of my bathrooms. I think I got it at Linens & Things in the bathroom accesories department. Just an idea. HTH

Thanks, Yes they do and here is what I found...

http://www.lnt.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2277303&cp&origkw=toothbrush+holder&kw=toothbrush+holder&parentPage=search

I think this is a better direction to finding this container. Google wholesale bath Accessories Chrome

post-219-139458406759_thumb.jpg

Here is one thing I found under wholesale bath Accessories Chrome

WOW!! After searching these sites I found all kinds of unique and up scale items that will work for container candles. Glass, Crome, other metals, creamic etc.

I know this is not what you were looking for but this second pic just looks so classy with frosted glass & pewter.

This has just given me a new avenue to look for containers I can use for candles.

Here is a site that offers wholesale http://www.artesignimpex.com/bathroom-accessories.html

post-219-13945840676_thumb.gif

post-219-139458406763_thumb.jpg

Here is one thing I found under wholesale bath Accessories Chrome

WOW!! After searching these sites I found all kinds of unique and up scale items that will work for container candles. Glass, Crome, other metals, creamic etc.

I know this is not what you were looking for but this second pic just looks so classy with frosted glass & pewter.

This has just given me a new avenue to look for containers I can use for candles.

Where did ya find the first one?

Awesome! I hadn't even thought about bathroom accessories. Although, I don't want to pay $11.99 (to make 50 candles! Yikes!). I didn't get very far searching for wholesale engravable tins, so maybe I'll google around and see what I can find on the bathroom accessories route. LOVE the ones you found CandleMan! The frosted one with pewter lid is awesome. But, I always end up liking the most expensive item out there :) There could be 600 items on sale and I always manage to fall in love with the one item stuck in the 600 that's not on sale, LOL :)

Thank you guys for hunting around for me! I do appreciate your help!

D