Patchouli

Rose Bouquet

Spring Rain

Stargazer Lily

Storm Watch

Sunflower

Tuscan Nights

White Tea & Ginger

I have a friend that is fond of these kids of scents. I made her a mix of equal parts patchouli and magnolia and she loves it. Please not I do not use soy wax.

There are lots in that catagory that come from Peaks:

Downy Fresh

Freesia

Fresh Linen

Green Clover and Aloe

Green Tea

Heather

Jasmine

Magnolia

Mountian Lake

Ocean

Patchouli

Rose Bouquet

Spring Rain

Stargazer Lily

Storm Watch

Sunflower

Tuscan Nights

White Tea & Ginger

I have a friend that is fond of these kids of scents. I made her a mix of equal parts patchouli and magnolia and she loves it. Please not I do not use soy wax.

Thank you...I have a sample of WT&G...may see how she likes it plus send her this list and see what she thinks she might enjoy. I appreciate it.

Lol, these are the scents my customers buy, so I can definitely help out. From Peak, I would try Ocean (love this scent), White Tea & Ginger, Sage & Lemongrass, Magnolia, Lilac, Clean Cotton and Lavender.

Thanks Angela. I placed an order with Peak and JS today...got the clean cotton from Peak for her...that's a Yankee dup right? This will be my first order from JS...got vanilla buttercream crunch, toffee macchiato, brown sugar pecan, buttercream hazelnut extradordinaire, caramel sugar crunch and caramel cinnamon latte...took advantage of the $45 for 6/8oz. special...good deal! Hoping she'll put in a sample (I asked, lol) of chestnuts & brown sugar, vanilla maple supreme, maple pecan, or cinnamon french toast. I didn't realize 4oz. was the smallest she carried...you have to be pretty committed to ordering from them. Between the two I spent $110, ouch!!!

Thanks Angela. I placed an order with Peak and JS today...got the clean cotton from Peak for her...that's a Yankee dup right? This will be my first order from JS...got vanilla buttercream crunch, toffee macchiato, brown sugar pecan, buttercream hazelnut extradordinaire, caramel sugar crunch and caramel cinnamon latte...took advantage of the $45 for 6/8oz. special...good deal! Hoping she'll put in a sample (I asked, lol) of chestnuts & brown sugar, vanilla maple supreme, maple pecan, or cinnamon french toast. I didn't realize 4oz. was the smallest she carried...you have to be pretty committed to ordering from them. Between the two I spent $110, ouch!!!

JS has a sample pack, lol. You don't have to order 4 oz bottles without trying them first, but I don't think you'll be disappointed with what you ordered. They are all good Fos. :D