What's the difference in the J waxes?

Have had some J300 for several years and want to play with it. But heard it was disc. I know this one was good for layering so thought I would play around with embeds so they don't bleed. Just curious how different is it from the J233 and J50? Seems like a lot of people add one of these to their soy to make it creamier.

Have had some J300 for several years and want to play with it. But heard it was disc. I know this one was good for layering so thought I would play around with embeds so they don't bleed. Just curious how different is it from the J233 and J50? Seems like a lot of people add one of these to their soy to make it creamier.

Paraffin is mixed with soy to get a better looking soy. Paraffin kills the frosting in soy, makes for nice smooth tops and you can pour hotter, with the paraffin added. A lot of times paraffin added to soy adds to a better hot throw.

I don't know what the technical difference is between the three, but I tested all three J waxes. J300 was pretty similiar to J50, imho. But I found that J50 had a better throw. J50 also layers quite nicely, so I didn't really see any advantage in using J300. J50 is a great all around container blend. When I tested it against J223, I found that J223 had a good, but lighter throw, and was a little different in wicking than the J50. Since J50 was a snap to wick, layers nicely and has a super throw, I went with it. I'm also mixing J50 with soy and getting great results so far. :)