Satin Sheets Sugar Scrub

Sniff....:embarasse I want to see inside the jar....I've never made a scrub.

The outside looks nice...but (picture chin quivering), I'd love to see the jar's insides... Where your scrumptious scrubby is. :yes:

How about it?

Brenda- My lighting is all messed up, but I tried.. Would you like to be my tester on this???

I took two pics. One with and one without the flash

It's a bit oily up top but I am not sure if it's the base or what.. The base I got said just add fo . I mixed it really well, but we will see how it works.

sugarscrubopen001.jpg

sugarscrubopen002.jpg

Christina

Brenda- My lighting is all messed up, but I tried.. Would you like to be my tester on this???

Oh yes, indeedy I would! Looking forward to it. When you're ready to send it out let me know via PM. Never smelled Satin Sheets either, so it will be a double treat!

Thanks for posting the pictures in response to my pitiful begging.:cheesy2:

I've never seen a sugar scrub in person, but am curious. If these are dumb questions please look over me..lol

When you make this, does the sugar disolve, or do you still have the grains? When you use it, is it a sticky substance, or incorporated into the other ingredients? And lastly, is it used as an exfoliant, what does it do to the skin?

Oh, and forgot to add, from all I know (which isn't a H*** of alot from all the questions), it looks good.

I've never seen a sugar scrub in person, but am curious. If these are dumb questions please look over me..lol

When you make this, does the sugar disolve, or do you still have the grains? When you use it, is it a sticky substance, or incorporated into the other ingredients? And lastly, is it used as an exfoliant, what does it do to the skin?

Oh, and forgot to add, from all I know (which isn't a H*** of alot from all the questions), it looks good.

This is my first time making them so someone else may have a better answer. I am going off experience of other sugar scrubs.

You still have the grains when you are rubbing them on you. I don't think they dissolve.

It's not sticky at all. Nice and soft feeling at the end. It is definetly used as an exfoliant . When you are done, your skin feels like silk and it's soooo smooth. Hope this helps!

Looks great for an oily version..it is supposed to separate a bit...you can also make them more lotion like..Bunny makes awsome sugar scrub...nice consistancy..I make both types..cause some need the extra oils for their skin.

TerriWV you have to try a sugar scrub..even for just the fun of it..throw some lotion in with some sugar..like 1 cup sugar with 3 TBS lotion..and mix it up..and jump in the shower..I make sugar scrub once a week for myself..that is how much I use it..I am now officially an addict. The sugar does not disolve cause you put more sugar than other ingredients for the exfoliation factor. Heck maybe I will batch some up and send it to ya. Pm me your adding and I will throw some in the mail on Monday.

Salt scrubs are great for some but I only like them for extremely rough areas like the feet...or if you are really dirty..Like my kids knees after being outside all day.:rolleyes2

What base did you use..I was thinking of using the one from MMS..have not tried it yet.