wax supplier in mi

Good luck, there really isn't much available here. The best that I know of is Southern Scentsations in Brownstown, she specializes in soy but also has some para-soy blends. I haven't tried her wax, but her scents are for the most part excellent, and service and support are very good.

There is a J and L Creations in Harbor Beach, don't know anything about them except that they are in Michigan. And I got a postcard in the mail the other day for a new company in Trenton called Best Candle Supply. I took a peek at the website but wasn't impressed, so I threw the card away, but I think it said they would be carrying wax soon.

Other than Southern Scentsations you might be better off checking in Ohio, shipping usually isn't bad from there. Snowtop is in Ohio, and has a good reputation. Haven't tried their wax, but the scents I've tried are very good. Several other good suppliers in Ohio as well, the Candlemakers Store and Natures Garden are two I can think of. HTH... if you do find any others in MI, let me know!