Golden Brand In CA?

I am in California as well and I use GB 415.. I have to buy mine from Peaks until Golden Brands gets a closer supplier. You might want to pm Golden Brands here on Candletech and let him know that you are in California and would like to find a closer supplier so maybe we can all reap the bennies :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: !!!! You can also ask him about one of his suppliers that has great shipping rates! HTH

Teri

Here, here!!! I am in California too and we definitely need a supplier out our way! I use the GB 464.

I am going to find out about buying a pallot. I have a commercial building so I can store it. What do ya guys think of that! Would you be interested?:bliss:

Hio

I am also in Southern Calif (los angeles area) . I have made some peace with using Cargill since its no shipping as I can pick it up..but I did test some of golden brands and liked them.SO I too would be intersted in a closer west coast supplier :)

Waxing Moon

Wow, small world. Dedes I'm in Lake Isabella, I drive to Bakersfield almost everyday. Let me know what you decide. I've only tested a small bit of the 464 but would be worth the extra testing :cool2: I generally use the soy/cottonseed blend.