Yupeee!!!! I made it!!

Last week I entered the local art gallery for November's Holiday sale and my candles were accepted in this juried event!! Yupeee!!!!!!! I never entered it thinking my candles were never good enough. This year I decided to try it and am so happy I did, because the gallery loved my candles and told me to make sure I have plenty to sell. I was baffled, because I didn't know how many I am going to need for the show. The ladies said I better have at least 5 extra cases, just in case they run out of the first case. I am in shock I told them I will make sure I have enough, but this event is only going to run for four days. If I sell 6 cases of candles I am going to up my price to double. I am so excited and just happy as can be. I hope my candles fly off the shelf. It is worth it even though I have to give 30% to the gallery. :yay:

If your prices are fair, why double them because people like them? Instead, up the inventory and not the price. It's NEVER a good idea to double a price without being able to show why.

However, if you've underpriced them~ fine but don't just double the price and give at least a month's notice before doing it if you want to keep the customers!

Fire