Best Candy Corn FO?

TartAddict

BCN has a candy corn that worked well in soy - I don't use paraffin so I couldn't tell you how it performs in that... heck - it smells awesome just oob - but that's just me, the candy junkie!! lol

Sorry I couldn't help more... :(

Life & Light!

Tish

ps - btw - I'm going to test the black licorice fo they have this week - once I get my butt organized! ;) I just *love* this scent too - right up there with chocolate!! lol

I was on BCN earlier tonight debating order some FOs (I like some of the BNL FOs). Hmmm....maybe I'll have to try their Candy Corn. I tried NG's candy corn last year and wasn't to crazy about it. Hmmm.........

Thanks guys! Any other thoughts??

D

• 2 weeks later...

Save on Scents is a no go... I ordered it and received yesterday afternoon.... ilk.... it's a nice candy scent but nothing corney about it..*tee hee hee*...I'll go with Bittercreek.....

Any takers on a Butterscotch? I like FNWL's but it's not strong enough....

Save on Scents is a no go... I ordered it and received yesterday afternoon.... ilk.... it's a nice candy scent but nothing corney about it..*tee hee hee*...I'll go with Bittercreek.....

Any takers on a Butterscotch? I like FNWL's but it's not strong enough....

For Carmel Corn go to Tenn it is the best. Butterscotch Brulee try Tenn and BG smells and throws great in soy.