Oh my

lots_n_more

YEP!!!!! I swear I look forward to Saturdays just to find out what her new sale will be! LOL I am lame, I know it! Her past sales over the summer have been better than most. I am trying REALLY hard not to get anything unless I need something.

I would love to buy from her,but the few scents I have tried does not have a hot throw.:sad2: I use J50,can't figure out what is wrong.:cry2: I don't have that problem with other suppliers(peaks,wixnwax,starville,greenleaf,candleand supplies).I don't want to say her fo's aren't good,I have read to many good reviews.

Anna

I would love to buy from her,but the few scents I have tried does not have a hot throw.:sad2: I use J50,can't figure out what is wrong.:cry2: I don't have that problem with other suppliers(peaks,wixnwax,starville,greenleaf,candleand supplies).I don't want to say her fo's aren't good,I have read to many good reviews.

Anna

Anna, I use J50 also and have had this problem with 90% of the Fo's from JS, so know you are not the only one. I have never used Starville so I cant comment on them. To me Candles and Supplies was hit or miss too.

LOL it is really easy for me to avoid good ole Becs sales....I would not order if she were the last supplier left open.

I look forward to her sale every week too. I use J50 also and have not had any problems with her scents. The hot throw on everything that I've tried so far, which is alot, has been wonderful. There have only been a few that

didn't have much of a COLD throw.:yay:

Tell me your secret,because I wasted alot of money on JS fo's.I am not trying to bash JS,they just don't work for me.

Anna

Does js always have sales like the one now and last week? I just spent another 200!! I love js but oh my...I am going broke!:confused:

:D

YEP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and be sure to put yourself on her email/mailing list because very often, she'll throw in an extra sale perk or extra discount or extra feature for mailing list members.

I got an email about the 11 new oils that she just got in...if you order a sample pack (this is the last week for the sale on those) of just the 11 new oils Becky will take an additional $2.00 off the sample pack sale price....so it would be $10.95.

I ordered a sampler last week and Becky threw in all the alternative 1oz FOs that I had listed.....Way too sweet of her to do that!!!

Thank you Becky!!!!:yay:

I ordered a sampler pack a few months ago and I loved every one of them and her CS was top-notch. Unfortunately, I could not get much of a hot throw from a lot of the scents. I tried them in KY tart/votive blend wax and ST soy wax. I am so tempted to try some of her fall/holiday scents as they all sound wonderful but am a bit leary.Should I try again???