Trying to figure out Nature Wax C3

Peaks Cappuchino Hazelnut is STRONG fills the house kindof strong, 10 pots of coffee brewing kindof a strong... so you may not need to go to 1oz/ lb withthat one with c3- just a thought, post an update on the ones you tried, my peaks sampler goes like this for fall-

blueberry muffins

mac apple

apple jack n peel

warm apple pie

cappuchino hazelnut

spruce tree

home for the holidays

amish harvest

sugar plum berries

gingerbread cookies

sweet pumpkin spice.

So far I have lit blue/muffins and capp hazelnut and both are throwing great!

I will keep you updated on the rest, if you do the same, thanks and good luck to us all with our fall line testing!

ps. anyone know a good candy corn? disp. from lonestars- might try natures garden if they have one.

I was bummed about the warm apple pie...cold throw is fantastic and haven't burned it yet (letting it cure a week) but I noticed today one of the candles is seeping. I used 1oz. pp of C3 too. I just ordered a bunch of samplers from Peak...hope this doesn't happen with them.

Thanks for the info on the Meg Fig...no clue what'll smell like, that'll be my suprise one!!

Peaks Cappuchino Hazelnut is STRONG fills the house kindof strong, 10 pots of coffee brewing kindof a strong... so you may not need to go to 1oz/ lb withthat one with c3- just a thought, post an update on the ones you tried, my peaks sampler goes like this for fall-

blueberry muffins

mac apple

apple jack n peel

warm apple pie

cappuchino hazelnut

spruce tree

home for the holidays

amish harvest

sugar plum berries

gingerbread cookies

sweet pumpkin spice.

So far I have lit blue/muffins and capp hazelnut and both are throwing great!

I will keep you updated on the rest, if you do the same, thanks and good luck to us all with our fall line testing!

ps. anyone know a good candy corn? disp. from lonestars- might try natures garden if they have one.

Thanks for the info on the cap/hazelnut...my hubby hates the smell of coffee so nice to know that. Are coffee type scents good sellers? I know I'm a fan of them but didn't know if they sold well.