Dipped bears ?

I get mine at Michael's Craft Store. U can find some at Wally World too but they are more expensive. A lot of people get them from First & Main or one of the Candle Supply Places. I know that Bittercreek North has them. And Farmhouse. There are several more but I can't remember who they are. Maybe Peak's is one too.

Hope this helps.

Chauna

I get the ones that are 1.99 and have also gotten some of the other ones that cost a little more but seem worth it to me because I cannot afford to buy a huge quantity. They have the fur that is "fluffy" I'm not really sure how to describe them. If you have a Michael's that u can check out u will understand what I mean.

Hope this helps.

Chauna

The bears I use from BCN are made for them. Maybe its the same supplier from overseas I don't know but I haven't been able to find other bears that I like as well as these. And I sell a ton of bears so I would sure hate to have to change suppliers. It just figures that I would find something I like so well and then not be able to get it anymore. Heather :)