Warm Orange GingerBread @ TCS

SouthernGal

If you don't have this for a fall scent, kick yourself in the @$$. This is sooo yummy. I don't do B&B but I want to start just so I can put this in a body spray or lotion. It kicks butt in GB 464. I tried it 1st in 415 and got a wonderful cold throw but I couldn't get it wicked right so I put it the 464 and it's fantastic. I let my MIL burn it @ work and the men started putting in orders.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Between you and Fern-Marie announcing the new scents at Candlescience, I am going to be broke by the end of the day, lol. I've been wanting to order form TCS for a while, but just never quite get around to it (though I order from JS almost every week - how does that work out, lol:laugh2: ). Thanks for the suggestion, this FO sounds great for the fall season coming up :D

Hmm, why am I not surprised, lol! Yep that's the one. I'm adding more foodie scents to match a new container idea (shamelessly stolen).

And what new container idea is that, pray tell? If you don't want to share, I understand :grin2: I just wish my customers would buy food scents. My MIL is the only one, besides me, who loves them. All my other customers like the floral junk that makes me gag :tongue2:

Hmm, why am I not surprised, lol! Yep that's the one. I'm adding more foodie scents to match a new container idea (shamelessly stolen).

Same one Angela. I haven't but maybe someone will chime in.

Let me know where you get your molds for the embeds. I need vanilla wafers and bananas now. Mmmmmm....

I love to share :) I saw the containers in an ad in Good Housekeeping - they're the large glass condiment shakers. I can get 'em at Sam's for a bit over a buck a piece for a 12 ozer. I thought this would be really cute (and sure, somewhat cheesy) for food/kitchen candles. House warming presents, etc.

[ATTACH]7381[/ATTACH]

Sorry for the hijack SouthernGal!

post-2475-139458405375_thumb.jpg

Those are really cute. I might have to try that once I finally choose a new container wax to use. It's been 4 months and I'm still testing waxes, lol.

I'm also shopping at TCS while we speak, lol. So, if there are any other Fos I must have, please post :D

I figure it will be about the same as the 12 oz metro. If nothing else I can use my trusty zincs.... these are also are taller/skinnier from the looks of it than the ones I'm buying. We'll see. I'm giong to test a case before I go crazy, lol.

I think we veered from the topic here, lol! Sorry :o

Okay - if DH asks - you made me do it :laugh2:

I just ordered a pound of the Warm Orange Gingerbread (scent unsmelled, so it better be good, lol). I also got samples of Cranberry Chutney, Spiced Orange Cider and Peach, Magnolia Raspberry. I mean, I had to go ahead and buy a pound to make the shipping worth it, right?:D

I just ordered a pound of the Warm Orange Gingerbread (scent unsmelled, so it better be good, lol). I also got samples of Cranberry Chutney, Spiced Orange Cider and Peach, Magnolia Raspberry. I mean, I had to go ahead and buy a pound to make the shipping worth it, right?:D

Sorry I'm just now seeing this post, been away from the computer all day.

Angela if you love food & fall, you'll love WOG. I like the Spiced Orange Cider but I'm having to retest in the 464. I wish I could have told you about the Blueberry Cobbler (yummy) and throws :drool: . I have PMR, Love Spell and some others I still need to test. Let me know what you think. :D

Heck yeah! Pretty sweet shipping deal eh? :)

Sorry I'm just now seeing this post, been away from the computer all day.

Angela if you love food & fall, you'll love WOG. I like the Spiced Orange Cider but I'm having to retest in the 464. I wish I could have told you about the Blueberry Cobbler (yummy) and throws :drool: . I have PMR, Love Spell and some others I still need to test. Let me know what you think. :D

I absolutely love food and fall scents, but unfortunately, food scents don't sell well for me. Actually, they don't sell at all, to be honest. Now fall scents do - if they aren't too foody. Like Harvest, Cinnamon Cider and Cranberry Orange. But I can't give away Cinnamon Roll, Sugar Cookie or Blueberry Cobbler, etc. It really stinks because the food scents are my favs. I think I need to expand my market - find some foody peeps to sell to, lol.

I think the PMR will be a winner (hopefully). I can sell the heck out of florals, so this should do well. Hope my box comes soon :D

This is how to handle DH, make him a body spray with the warm orange gingerbread, spray him down and you'll have your own real life "axe commercial" going own :eek: . He'll never (?) you about another F/O again, cause he'll always be hoping for another WOG :drool: response, lol.