Pictures for Juried Shows

mizbizzyb

I called a big show (again) and finally did not get turned down over the phone from them having too many candle vendors....but my pics are sooooo outdated plus I haven't done any craft/mall shows in 2+ years and my set up would be totally different now.

Would it be stupid to set up in my basement and take a pic to submit?

I submitted copies off of my laser printer. I provided close up shots of my soaps and a distant shot of my soap display. My display wasn't complete at the time the application was due, so I typed a message on my photo that the stand was representative of the look I was currently working on. I got in the show without any problems.

I also printed my company's name and address on each sheet along with a description of what each photo was. I think it gave a good impression overall.

Make absolutely sure of what they want!

I've been doing several juried shows and I had to submit pictures proving that I made the candles! I had to show picture of my pour tables, scent racks and pouring the candles! I was accepted where dozens of chandles were turned down because I read the sumition dierection with great care and gave them what they wanted.

Good luck!

Fire