FMP C3 wax question

Here's the link to a pic of a C3 wax with a 60-44-18z...FMP after 1hr. 15min.

http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i170/workingmomathome/DSCF0377.jpg

I tried a 51-32-18z and it took 4hrs for a FMP. Both wicks were purchased at different companies. Do you think the 60 is performing the FMP too fast? And do you think the 51 is too slow? Container is still the libbey status/metro jar, 8oz with C3 wax and scent is creme brulee.

The 51 took 4+hrs. and looked horrible...the wax had small little bubbles all in it...the wax cooled/hardened was all lumpy. Is the LX wick cotton? The 60 made little bubbles too after the 2-3rd hr. in so I blew it out and it cooled/hardened not as bad but I'm sure if I let it go longer it would do the same as the 51. I double wicked a 10oz. keepsake jar in C-1 wax and the FMP started 45 min. in (too fast) but never bubbled like the C3 wax...actually it looked great with a FMP. Has anyone tried mixing the two...C1 and C3? Just curious. Will probaby move on from Zinc...doesn't seem to work well with either C1 or C3.

The 51 took 4+hrs. and looked horrible...the wax had small little bubbles all in it...the wax cooled/hardened was all lumpy. Is the LX wick cotton? The 60 made little bubbles too after the 2-3rd hr. in so I blew it out and it cooled/hardened not as bad but I'm sure if I let it go longer it would do the same as the 51. I double wicked a 10oz. keepsake jar in C-1 wax and the FMP started 45 min. in (too fast) but never bubbled like the C3 wax...actually it looked great with a FMP. Has anyone tried mixing the two...C1 and C3? Just curious. Will probaby move on from Zinc...doesn't seem to work well with either C1 or C3.
When using straight C3 I had bubbles too. Not sure why it does that. Sometimes it downright looked like someone had spit in it or something. I really don't like that wax on its own and mix some paraffin in with it.

I use zince wicks in C-3 and have for years.:grin2: