Farmer's Market

Lumina

It wasn't bad. I think I have a good day when I make over $40. I know it doesn't seem like much, for 6 hrs in the heat. I still try to think of it as marketing. Trying to put myself out there. I have a long range plan in my mind and on paper. It may take me a few years but I want to be a full time candle maker. Thank you everyone for looking and giving me some great feedback.

Cindy

Very pretty candles!! and speaking of hot, we are expecting a temperature of 104 with a heat index around or above 110 here in northwest Oklahoma. 92 sounds like a blessing **almost**

we need a little smiley face that's beat red and dripping sweat :D

One suggestion, artistically speaking, the plaid undercloth pulled my focus away from the candles. Maybe it's the picture set up? But you don't want something that will stand out and detract from the candles.

Plain would be better, I think.

I love all your candles! I love the star ones on the left. Is the one corner of the star stretching out further than the others? If so, where did you get that mold?? I've been trying to find one like that forever!

It's called a shooting star. I'm pretty sure I picked the mold up at Pourette.

One suggestion, artistically speaking, the plaid undercloth pulled my focus away from the candles. Maybe it's the picture set up? But you don't want something that will stand out and detract from the candles.

Plain would be better, I think.

You could be right. I have several different types of napkins that I use. I'll take a few more pictures with the plain ones to see the difference. Thanks for pointint that out to me.

Cindy

It's called a shooting star. I'm pretty sure I picked the mold up at Pourette.

Wow, They have SO many molds and stuff. I've never looked there before, but I found it. Their prices are pretty reasonable too. Thanks for introducing me to this place!:grin2: