curing tarts

I have used soy tarts immediatly after making them, they seem fine, what kind of container, (to store them in?)? I would shrink wrap them or put them in a bag & label it if it is for sale, otherwise, I throw my personals into a nice shabby chic tin for my own smelling pleasure.

If you are making a bunch of tarts and want to store them without loosing the scent, you can try some of the plastic shoe boxes or other containers found in the dollar store. Store one scent per container. Make sure on the bottom of container it has a #5.

i use the plastic box at walmart with the 5 on bottom also but i use the glass jars from dollar store more. they are $2 and hold 24 tarts and thats all i make at a time of one scent. and they look pretty sitting there. but if you sell a lot and go to shows i would go for the big shoe boxes. i also use a rubber band on my boxes because they don't seem to close tight, this might not matter but i just feel better with the lid tight. Hth

Welcome to the board, I hope that your experience is rewarding.

I use mini muffin tins to make them, they are economical and work great.

I store in plastic baggies until I am ready to show, then I place them in plastic old-fashioned style candy jars (?) I don't know if you will understand that.

But they have a nice sealable lid, like butter lids. Easy to travel with, and great for storage as well.

Best wishes.

Fern-Marie