Wedding Tag

ladeanad

HELLO

I WAS WONDERING IF I COULD GET SOME HELP ??? MY BRAIN IS JUST NOT UP AND RUNNING THIS MORNING..

WHAT I'M DOING.. IS MAKING UP LITTLE GIFT BAGS FOR A BRIDAL PARTY.. I HAVE 11 BAGS TO MAKE UP.. WITH VARIOUS THINGS.. CANDLES.. LOTIONS.. CAR FRESHENERS.. BODY SPRAYS.. I HAVE THE TAGS ALL MADE FOR THEM.. AND THAT WENT ALL GOOD :D

BUT I HAVE TO MAKE TAGS FOR THE OUTSIDE OF THE BAGS.. I PLAN ON TYING THE BAGS TOGETHER WITH RIBBON AND A LABEL.. AND I'M JUST UNDECIDED ON WHAT TO PUT ON THAT LABEL... CAN ANYONE THINK OF ANYTHING CUTE ?? I HAVE A CUTE BRIDE/GROOM CLIPART.. AND I WILL PUT THERE NAMES.. AND DATE OF THERE WEDDING.. BUT WHAT ELSE DO YOU THINK I SHOULD PUT ON THE TAG ?? I JUST CAN'T FIND THE RIGHT WORDS I GUESS IS WHAT I'M TRYING TO SAY.. HUMMM... MUST BE THE HEAT.. TYPICALLY I AM NEVER LOST FOR WORDS.. HELP :undecided

P.S THESE GIFT BAGS ARE FOR HER BRIDESMAIDS... AS A THANK YOU GIFT FOR BEING A PART OF HER WEDDING.. ALL THE SCENTS ARE THE SAME... "BESTFRIENDS" SCENT... I FEEL LIKE I SHOULD PUT SOME KIND OF THANK YOU.. FOR BEING A PART OF MY WEDDING.. DOES THAT SOUND CORNY ??

THANKS A BUNCH .. FOR EVERYONES HELP. I GET SO MUCH HELP FROM THIS BOARD.. I LOVE IT !!!

Here's a couple to get you started, I'll post more as I find them for you. Not sure if it's what your after but it might be a start and you may be able to alter wording etc to suit yourself.

This is only a tiny message,

but it's written just for you

for finding time in your busy life

to give us a moment or two.

We hope that you can feel, as we,

light-hearted and gay,

We thank you for making it special,

And sharing our magic day.

Thank you for coming and sharing our day.

Hope comes from loving, and loving from friends.

After you left, we were left with the stars,

Near stunned by the grace with which such a day ends.

Know that your presence helped fashion our way.

You are the fields on which marriage depends,

Opening vistas no heart can convey,

Unloosing sweet music that now will be ours.

thank you so much for all of your help on this !!! i really appreciate it..

i did end up calling the bride and asking her what she would like the tags to say.... she said "oh whatever you think" .. :D

so.... back to square one... i love all of your suggestions though.. and will let you know what i come up with... thanks so much