balloon candle makers, has this ever happened

I have made lots of balloon candles, haven't made one in probably a month, and when its sitting in the wax I see these bubbles attaching to the wax and then it leaves a hole, looks like swiss cheese, so I'm thinking I must have gotten water in the wax when I recycle the bad ones so I use all that wax to make hurricanes, which turned out perfect, clean the pot and start with new wax, same thing happens. I also thought it could be from the balloon not being totally dry, so I was careful on that too. The weird thing is the hurricanes turn our great. I am wondering if because my studio is only cooled when I work in it, the wax has sweat. I keep 500#s of slab in there of my pillar wax all the time and don't ever have issues with them, but since this is such a different method of candle making, that's why I seeing it in this application. Anyone had this happen???

After reading your post I started thinking about the balloon. I don't make balloon candles, but I'm sure all balloons aren't made with the same rubber and this could be the problem. Perhaps the material the balloon is made of is wax phobic. I do know that rubber can be made out of several different sources like paraffin, vegtable, and even other base materials. Maybe you should try a different balloon.

JMO, Elapid----<

I am using the same balloons I used for all the other ones, and if anything the wax was too hot, maybe 190, and the first few I did at the beginning I poured at 180 because I couldn't find my notes, and then realized it was suppose to be 160, so I figured it wouldn't matter, just take longer for the shell to form.

Donita, I hated to bother you, you have helped me so much. I was hoping, but I guess not really, that this had happened to someone else. I don't wish this on anyone, pretty frustrating to watch those holes form.