JS Caramel Pecan Mousse vs Brown Sugar Pecan

islandgirl

:D I have been testing the Cramel Pecan Mousse from JS in soy and it is Yummy..

Anyone know how it compares to the brown sugar pecan they carry????

Is one stronger than the other in soy..

Wanted to place an order tonight... Now I don't know wheather to order the Mousse or hold off and test the brown sugar pecan!!!

OOOHHHH to many choices!!!

• 3 weeks later...

Brown Sugar Pecans hot throw is much better..

When I tested the Caramel Pecan 1oz sample I really liked it, but when I ordered a pound of it... It just did not seem to throw as well????:cry2: It was very light...

I gave both scents to 3 testers labeled #1 ( Which was the Caramel) and #2 (Which was the Brown sugar)

and #2 was the hands down winner!!!:yay:

Brown Sugar Pecan it is!!!:highfive:

[ but when I ordered a pound of it... It just did not seem to throw as well????:cry2: It was very light...

I think this may have happened to you because their 1 oz samples are very generous. You may want to adjust by using a higher %. Their oils are so inexpensive, anyway.

Some of the ones I found initially weak in soy (I use KY's cottonseed blend) I've gone up to 12% and they absorb fine and throw well (I got the 12% idea from Taylored Concepts' recommendation). 12% may seem like alot but then again, the oils are inexpensive, the customer service is outstanding, so there's not much to lose but a lot of scent to gain if you're presently sitting on a pound you think is a dud.

HTH