Planet Soap and How to make it..

I did this not too long ago, but my planets were dog ugly so I didn't like my version. I just took my ugly soap, shredded it up, sprayed it with a bit of water so it would remoisturize itself and stick together, rolled it with my hands into little round balls, and filled a mold with them and poured a fresh raw batch of CP over it. I made sure the new CP was about medium trace to suspend the "planets" and it worked out well.

I'm sure someone may have an easier way, because I hate making planets.

Yes just like Grumpy said. I make the premade balls from my scraps and have these in a big bag. You can also do a medium trace, throw the balls into the pot and stir it all together and pour it that way too. I use a bit of black oxide for the base.

Now see I thought they were suspended logs. I've been wanting to try this, but just haven't yet.

See, I thought they were small logs too. Who's Bella, that's my daughter's name (Isabella to be exact:D )

I have plenty of scraps, I will have to try this tonight..oh wait, I am finally out of Coconut Oil:cry2:

Larger marbles? How about those huge jawbreakers? And they don't necessarily need to be balls right?

Question though on embeds (not to hijack), but I put some embeds into a soap and can't get them to stay. These planets aren't going to pop out are they once cut that is? Or is there a trick to getting them to stay?

I think the soap going through the high heat stage os saponification will make the raw soap bond with the balls. A good gel would probably be in order.

Well I stick them through gel, but having a problem with embeds coming out of cut soap.

:D bonding with balls...

I've wanted to make this soap too...I started making balls, but got bored. If anyone has enough scraps to make me some planets...I'd gladly pay for them.

I've got a 2 gallon bucket full of scraps girl if you want them, it's already shredded up, but it's brown and green... (Don't ask) If you want it, it's yours for the taking. I think it'll fill up a flat rate box.

Scented, the one I made didn't fall apart, but it did gel. I think gelling helped.

I've got a 2 gallon bucket full of scraps girl if you want them, it's already shredded up, but it's brown and green... (Don't ask) If you want it, it's yours for the taking. I think it'll fill up a flat rate box.

Bright green? Shoot yeah, send em on up!