Mixing ideas

Deana_P

I just got ylang ginger....dogwood....and yuzu ( YUMMY).......They came in today..They smell fabulous...WOW...that word never passes my lips but now it leaves my fingers...heheh....Anyways Im getting quite a nice collection going here....I havent mixed anythinhg with anything before but I have been looking for ideas , where I see possible.....

Out of these 3 here ...what , if anything, would yall mix with any of them ? ...I know the dogwood needs something...just dont know what !....ANY ideas will be greatly appreciated !

Thanks

Deana

Well I did dogwood and lilac tonite...And did less lilac than dog ...With them just siittin there hangin out waiting for me to test one of them, I pretty much only smell the lilac...And Im not a lilac kind of gal..

On a happier note , I mixed yuzu and mango papaya and I need a straw cause I could drink it !!!! Havent burned it yet , they were a project today too...

The ylang ginger is a great one too !!! SUPER STRONG throw....I had the votive lit maybe 5 mins and my kitchen was happy !!! This is deffinatly one fragrance that will make a candle last because you dont need to burn them that much at a sitting as it does what I wish ALL FOs would do and fill up a couple of rooms !!!

Now to do some renaming !!! Whose good at this ? ..renaming a scent or making one up for a mixture of 2 ???

Thanks !!

Deana

Yeah, I do have vanilla...that could be something !!..hhmmmm...and now I KNOW its just a wee splash of lilac in ANYTHING !! .....Im glad I only did a lb of them....and 5 melts too..hhheeeyyyy..I know what I can do........I always package and sell the excess wax from my votives molds ..you know ..the wax thats on the cookie sheets from over fills that could sometimes make another votive (HA!)...I peel it off and package it in little bags and people dig em !!..I could mix some jasmine and other fun stuff chips into the lilac/dogwood chips ....that could help ease the pain some, maybe !!....{{{{Im thinking out loud}}}

this could work !!!

Deana

hello i am new on the board and need some assistance if anyone can help.

i just recently started doing candles and i want to start making scented candles,what i want to know is can i use scented oils to scent my candles.

or are there candle scents that one can buy